Simply bright sundried tomatoes with a hint of basil brings alive any drowsy taste-buds.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes are a natural source of Vitamins C and a good source of iron. Vitamin C is a recognized antioxidant compound.
- 27 grams of Whole Grains
- 5 grams of Fibre & 6 grams of protein
- Wheat (& gluten** )Free
- Under 10 ppm of gluten
- Lactose-Free, Vegan, Non GMO
– Think beyond breakfast
– Microwave or over the stove top for 2-3 minutes
– Use chicken or vegetable brooth
– Mix with quick-cook couscous
– Top with feta or your favorate cheeses
– Add olives, fresh veggies, and chives
|Serving Size (tablespoons)||
|Watch out for||
A small percentage of people with celiac disease may not tolerate even the purest of oats.
If you are unsure whether oats are suitable for your diet, please check first with your health advisor before consumption.**